High-quality Professional Digital Services

Why Your Website Needs An AI Chatbot

Load WordPress Sites in as fast as 37ms!

According to a Gartner prediction, by 2020, 85% of customer engagements with companies will be done without a human being. Chatbots will be used for most of the customer interaction. In fact, 70% of customers actually prefer to communicate with chatbots because of their prompt response.
Chatbots, which gained popularity among e-commerce websites at first, are now being enhanced with artificial intelligence (AI). As a result, social networking platforms such as Telegram and Facebook have integrated AI-powered chatbots into their system. The year 2018 showed us that chatbots can be used with business websites. In fact, AI chatbots can benefit business websites immensely.

What Are The Benefits Of Integrating A Chatbot With Your Website?

With the help of AI, chatbots are made to be smarter than they used to be, thanks to deep learning and natural language.

Chatbots Can Improve User Experience

When a new visitor comes to your website, there are some factors that can impress them about your website. These factors can be taken care of by an AI-powered chatbot.

  • Customer Support: having a chatbot integrated into your website is like having a standby customer service agent available 24/7. Your chatbot can interact with many different visitors at the same time, a single customer care agent can’t do that.
  • Real-time Response: 75% of internet users want instant response when they engage with a chatbot. Live chat with a customer service agent may not be able to meet their expectation because human beings sleep, get tired, get bored, go home, etc. An AI chatbot can help you reduce the waiting time of your website.
  • Smart Conversation: as mentioned above, AI-powered chatbots can now interact with users in a way that’s almost like human interaction. It has even been discovered that 63% of customers don’t realize that they’re actually chatting with an AI chatbot, not a human being.
  • Troubleshooting: your chatbot will work as a question-answering AI. It will help customers with search problems and any other related issues that can be managed by an AI. It will refer your customers to a human agent if the issue is too complex.

Increase Conversion Rates

Website visitors who get satisfying user experience are more likely to become customers. It’s that simple. When you have a chatbot integrated into your website, your landing page conversion rate will increase. Why? Well, chatbots can automatically schedule appointments with visitors. Chatbots can intimate visitors with the qualified experts available to provide value for the visitor.

Saves Cost

Chatbots can do repetitive tasks that human customer service agents will find boring. This, coupled with other ways having an AI chatbot can replace human customer agents, saves cost. Human agents will only have to manage issues that are too complex for the chatbot. A study shows that integrating a chatbot into your website can cut down 30% of the costs that would have been spent on customer support. This is because chatbots can answer 80% of routine questions human agents get, leaving only 20% to human beings.

Accurate Data Collection

You can avoid human error in customer data collection by using AI chatbot on your website. You chatbot will be able to accurately collect customers and visitors’ data, and it will be fast. The data will not only be useful for you, but they will also improve your chatbot. Your AI chatbot will learn more about your customers and new visitors and will adapt to their expectations.

Conversational Marketing

This is a new marketing strategy. Rather than sending your newsletter subscribers all the latest updates, promos, etc. your AI chatbot can take care that. Your chatbot can popup to give customers/visitors more details about a particular content they are checking out on your website. It can tell them about the offers available such as discounts, free delivery, coupons, ebook, etc. whatever the customers in your business would appreciate.

If all these don’t make you consider integrating a chatbot into your website, the urge to stay relevant in a constantly changing industry should. By 2020, most of your competitors will have chatbots integrated into their websites.

Source Ideal HubSpot Invesp
You might also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More